Dipl.-Kfm. Rouven Seifert
Photo: Boris Rostami
- At all times after registration by email
Key aspects of activity
- Marketing of Media & Entertainment Products
- Marketing of Innovations
- Marketing of Cultural Products
- Panel Data Analysis & Quantitative Marketing
- Advertising & Marketing Mix Effects
- Product Timing & Distribution Management
- Econometric Models to improve Marketing Decision Making and Forecasting
- Digital Marketing
- Tutorial to lecture Media Economics (B.Sc.)
- Tutorial to lecture Media Management (B.Sc.)
- Tutorial to lecture eBusiness (M.Sc.)
- Seminar Media Management (B.Sc.)
- Seminar eBusiness (M.Sc.)
- Supervision of Theses (B.Sc. and M.Sc.)
- Clement, Michel, Cord Otten, Rouven Seifert, Ole Kleinen, Mark B. Houston, Ekaterina V. Karniouchina, Christoph Heller (2020): IDEA FORUM: The Impact of Subscription-Based Video on Demand on Traditional Distributors’ Value Chains and Business Models, Journal of Media Economics, 31(1-2), 60-67.
- Kübler, Raoul, Seifert, Rouven, and Michael Kandziora (2020): Content-Valuation Strategies for Digital Subscription Platforms, Journal of Cultural Economics, Special Issue: The 2018 Mallen Conference.
03/2013 - present: Scholarship holder of PhD scholarship program of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes.
11/2012 - present: PhD Student at the Chair of Marketing & Media (Prof. Clement) at the University of Hamburg.
03/2011 – 06/2011: Student employee at a cooperative project of the Chair of Marketing and Media Management (Prof. Clement) and Warner Bros.
11/2008 – 12/2008: Student assistant (project-related) at the Chair of Marketing and Media Management (Prof. Clement) at the University of Hamburg.
07/2008 – 06/2010: Student assistant at the Chair of Media Management (Prof. Sjurts) at the University of Hamburg.
10/2007 – 01/2008: Internship at the Department of Inhouse Consulting at the OTTO GmbH & Co KG, Hamburg.
10/2004 – 09/2012:Studies of Business Administration at the University of Hamburg (Marketing, Logistics, Finance), Dipl.-Kfm.