The Faculty’s Administrative and Academic Offices are the central bodies for facilitating and supporting research and teaching. The Administrative Office liaises with the University Administration and is responsible for coordinating the Faculty’s financial and human resources. The Academic Office fields all questions about studying at the Faculty.
The organisation of the administrative staff ist shown in the chart [PDF] and listed below.
Head of Administration
Photo: Jonathan Michaeli
- Homeoffice Mo–Thu: 8–14 hrs.
- Research funding
- Promotion of young researchers
- Administration of appointment procedures for professorships
- Public relations
- Support of the vice dean for academic affairs
- Submissions of amendments to courses of studies
- Capacity calculation
- Teaching contracts
- Correction assistance