Prof. Dr. Henning Schröder
Flexibel nach Vereinbarung per E-Mail (bitte in E-Mail angeben: via Zoom/im Büro)
Henning Schröder is Assistant Professor of Corporate Finance (in German: Juniorprofessor, W1, positive mid-term evaluation) at the Faculty of Business Administration of the University of Hamburg. His research is located at the intersections of the ﬁelds of sustainable corporate ﬁnance, entrepreneurial/digital ﬁnance, as well as corporate strategy/strategic management and has been published in recognized academic and practitioner journals (e.g. the Journal of International Business Studies). He has been a visiting researcher at the Swedish School of Economics and is currently a research fellow at the Hamburg Financial Research Center. Over the years, Henning has gathered broad experience in teaching financial courses in the fields of entrepreneurial finance, corporate finance, international finance, and sustainable finance . He has been nominated twice for the Hamburg teaching award by students of his course in entrepreneurial finance.
Selected working papers
- Döring, S., W. Drobetz, S. El Ghoul, O. Guedhami, and H. Schröder, 2021, Institutional investor legal origins and corporate GHG emissions disclosure quality.
- Barg, J., W. Drobetz, S. El Ghoul, O. Guedhami, and H. Schröder, 2021, Board ancestral diversity and voluntary greenhouse gas emission disclosure.
- Drobetz, W., C. Nostiz, and H. Schröder, 2021, Investor peer pressure and strategic financial management decisions.
- Drobetz, W., C. Nostiz, and H. Schröder, 2021, The role of investor peers in corporate innovation.
- Rennertseder, K., and H. Schröder, 2021, Venture performance and the network behind the team: Evidence from listed ICOs.
- Drobetz, W., S. El Ghoul, O. Guedhami, M. Mönkemeyer, and H. Schröder, 2021, Institutional investor networks and earnings management.
- Aghayeva, F., W. Drobetz, and H. Schröder, 2021, ESG-compliant venture capitalists.
Recent peer-reviewed publications
- Döring, S., W. Drobetz, S. El Ghoul, O. Guedhami, und H. Schröder, 2021, Cross-country determinants of institutional investors’ investment horizons, Finance Research Letters 39.
- Döring, S., W. Drobetz, S. El Ghoul, O. Guedhami, und H. Schröder, 2021, Institutional investor horizon and ﬁrm valuation around the world, Journal of International Business Studies 52.
- Drobetz, W., H. Schröder, und L. Tegtmeier, 2020, The role of catastrophe bonds in an international multi-asset portfolio: Diversiﬁer, hedge, or safe haven?, Finance Research Letters 33.