Selected publications & working papers
- Ke, L., Q. Liu, K. Han and L. Evangelos, "Impacts of Brexit on Ro-Ro traffic at Dover and supply chain cost. "
- Ke, L. and Q. Liu, “A simulation analysis of ocean container freight rates using a system dynamics model.”
- Liu, Q., L. Ke and Y. Yang, "One-Belt-One-Road policy implication on logistics route competition: Case study of China-Germany trade."
- Yang, Y. and Q. Liu, "Asia-Europe Freight Flow Network Analysis: Impact of international policy and infrastructure investments."
- Liu, Q., “Containership pooling sharing scheme: a cooperative game approach.”
- Liu, Q. and Wilson, W., “Economics of Sharing Agreements in Wheat Technology Development: The Shapely Value.”
- Chen, G., L. Jiang, N. Rytter, and Q. Liu. 2019. “Modelling Advance Price Announcement Game in Liner Shipping.” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. Under 3rd revision.
- Liu, Q., A. Pagano, O. Sänchez, E. Tapiero. 2018. “China’s One Belt and One Road: Implications for the Americas with Emphasis on the US and Panama.” Research in Transportation Economics Journal. Under review.
- Ding Y., Q. Liu*, X. Wei. 2019. “Time-driven Activity-based Costing System for Container Terminals.” International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics. Under review.
- Guo, L., J. Li, W. Xing, Q. Liu. 2018. “Introducing an external operator or not? The decision of ports in a duopoly market.” Journal of Systems Science and Complexity. Forthcoming.
- Yang D., Q. Liu, L. Jiang, W. Zhang, and W. Chu. 2018. “Chapter 8: History of the shipping business in China.” Maritime Economics and Business: The Asian Perspective. Editor Okan Duru. Routledge.
- Yang D., Q. Liu, L. Jiang, W. Zhang, and W. Chu. 2018. “Chapter 9: Shipping business strategies and national policy of China.” Maritime Economics and Business: The Asian Perspective. Editor Okan Duru. Routledge.
- Yang D., Q. Liu, L. Jiang, W. Zhang, and W. Chu. 2018. “Chapter 10: Contemporary issues and current challenges: A way ahead.” Maritime Economics and Business: The Asian Perspective. Editor Okan Duru. Routledge.
- Xing, W., Q. Liu* and G. Chen. 2018. “Pricing Strategies for Port Competition and Cooperation.” Maritime Policy & Management 45(2): 260-277.
- Liu, Q.*, and S. Lim. 2017. “Toxic Air Pollution and Container Port Efficiency in the US.” Maritime Economics & Logistics 19(1): 94-105. DOI: 10.1057/mel.2015.29
- Liu, Q.*, W. Wilson, and M. Luo. 2016. “The impact of Panama Canal expansion on the container-shipping market: A cooperative game theory approach.” Maritime Policy & Management 43(2), 209-221.
- Liu, Q. 2014. “Economic and Environmental Evaluation of a New Vessel Design for the U.S. Short-Distance Waterway Shipping”. 2014 Transportation Research Arena Conference Proceedings: Paris, France.
- Liu, Q., and W. Wilson. 2014. “Analyzing the Impact of Larger Ships through Panama Canal on the U.S. Container Import Market Using Shapley Value”. 2014 International Transportation & Economic Development Conference Proceedings: Dallas, Texas