BSc in Information Systems
The Bachelor of Science in Information Systems is offered jointly by the Departments of Mathematics and Informatics in the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences (MIN) and the Faculty of Business Administration (Hamburg Business School). Over six semesters, students on the BSc program take required introductory classes, complete a required project, and have the opportunity to develop individual areas of specialization within the required elective area.
The program covers:
- introduction to information systems
- introduction to business administration
- software development
- basics in mathematics
- corporative and organizational aspects of internal control
- corporate and private law
The required elective area comprises:
- more than 113 fields of study
- a choice of 4 information systems modules, 14 informatics modules, 10 economic modules, and 3 maths modules
Applying and commencing studies:
Information on applying and the application period (June 1–July 15) is available on the Campus Center website.
Admission in winter semester only.