MSc. WiInf Julian Neugebauer
Digital twins, IoT integration, artificial intelligence and machine learning, blockchain, and sustainability in the context of logistics.
- 2022 i.p. Blockchain in Trade Logistics, Deutscher Wirtschaftsdienst (Beck).
- i.p. The Electronic Bill of Lading from an Ecological Perspective, Suub Bremen
- 2021 Artificial Intelligence in Trade Logistics, Deutscher Wirtschaftsdienst (Beck)
- 2021 Bill of Lading via Blockchain Saves CO2, Computerwoche - CIO
- 2021 Explainable AI and the European Advantage, Informs Conference (CA, USA).
- 2021 New Ways for Bills of Lading - The Research Projects "eCONBiL " and "HAPTIK" Show Digital Options, Logistics Pilot
- 2020 Business Meets University, DUZ Transfer
- 2019 Analysis of Ocean Freight Bills of Lading and the Resulting CO2 Emissions, Suub Bremen
11.2021 - today
Research assistant & PhD student at Uni Hamburg
Research in the IHATEC project TwinSim - full time
Development of a digital twin for the Eurogate port terminal including simulation and simulation-based optimizations. Consideration of IoT integration and machine learning,
Blockchain and ecological factors of the terminal. Funded by the BMVI. Project volume €3.6 million.
|10.2019 - 10.2021||
Research associate at the University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven
Project responsibility in the research project eCONBiL - half-time.
Development of a Blockchain based implementation of the Bill of Lading in collaboration with abat, DZ Bank, Kühne + Nagel, R+V Insurance and MSC using Hyperledger Fabric.
CO2 emission calculations, integration via APIs. Team responsibility for ten employees.
|03.2019 - 08.2019||
Intern/Bachelor Student at abat AG, Bremen
Big Data and IoT connectivity - full-time.
Building a Hadoop cluster with integration of Kafka and MapReduce algorithms on a Linux server cluster. Integrating IoT data within SAP cloud and storing the data in the HDFS cluster.
Analysis of the data with SAP Leonardo and machine learning (Tensorflow).