Central application for a master's thesis in marketing
- Chair of Marketing & Branding (Prof. Sattler)
- Chair of Marketing & Consumer Insight (Prof. Heitmann)
- Chair of Marketing & Media (Prof. Clement)
- Chair of Marketing & Pricing (Prof. Gedenk)
- SVI Endowed Chair of Dialog Marketing (Prof. Peters)
Application deadlines: 30.01., 30.04., 30.07., 30.10.
- curriculum vitae
- transcript of records
- preference list for professorships
- desired start date of the master thesis
Please send your application documents to: Cord Otten (email@example.com). Incomplete applications are not taken into account.
Allocation: Professorships are allocated according to preferences and capacities. It is highly likely that you will be assigned a master's thesis if
- you study marketing as a major and
- your preference list includes all 5 professorships of the marketing area.
Further applications will be considered, provided that free capacities are available.
It is not possible to change between professorships once they have been allocated.
Topic: After the central assignment you agree on a topic with the professorship to which you have been assigned. In the case of the central master's thesis assignment, it may happen that you are given a random topic by the supervising professorship. If you have specific topic ideas, please contact one of the professors directly and do not apply for the central assignment.
Deadline for enrollment: Your master thesis must be registered at the latest within 3 months after allocation.