In recent years, the Bologna Process has led to a generational change in Universität Hamburg’s Faculty of Business Administration (Hamburg Business School), as well as to restructuring of the subject. Teaching focuses on new bachelor's and master's programs, which provide systematic training and various options for specializing.
Our programs draw upon eight disciplinary groups, as well as two cross-disciplinary professorships:
- Applied Statistics and Data Science
- Auditing and Taxation
- Corporate Management
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Health Care Management
- Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Cross-disciplinary professorships:
- Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- Data Science in Business Administration/Computer Science
We place great value on the management of our programs, all of which are supervised by a professor acting as a program director.
As a rule, these program directors are also the examinations board chairpersons responsible for all examination-related decisions.
The program directors receive administrative support from the responsible program coordinators, as well as the lecture and examination managers within the Faculty’s academic office.